Saturday, January 03, 2009

26 dec to 1 jan

terie
: whoa you blogged so much alred. 9 more days before you come back!!!!!! and merry belated christmas!!!!!
{haha its 2 days now!! :D HOW WAS YOUR CONCERT? merry...belated chinese new year i think i can wish you happy birthday in advance already LOL!}

kaiying: dont worry not your fault hk ruined my english too ): dont even know if i can put a proper sentence tgt now!
{D: yes totally my english sucks alot right now! I don't see a VERY big improvement in my chinese either D:}

Ray other: bit late but MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! cookies i made were chocolate chipped XD GO HIKING!!
{happy belated new year!! omg hiking...I think I'll do that when I'm older, i did go up a mountain at night though :D}

the2ndpiecefashion: Hi do visit http://the2ndpiece.livejournal.com
{hmm k}

ANNA: i miss you and ky! come back soon i want another gathering with u guys k!
{I missed all of you!! I'm coming back in 2 days! :D YES barbeque again k! or cycling or sth! ^_^}

ken: B2 HAPPY NEW YEARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
{HAPPY BELATED NEW YEAR!}

Jason: yo! happy new year! :D
{YO HAPPY BELATED NEW YEAR! :D}




I'm going to yum cha with some relatives now, shopping for a wee bit after that, visiting my grandma in the afternoon and celebrating my grandma (mom's mom) at night!



Don't want to leave this place I'll miss it alot...my brother downloaded IP MAN yesterday and we watched it on the proj its really like a cinema! Actually, I only watched half of the show but that half is good enough. He downloaded a year's worth of bleach yesterday, that's how FAST the internet here is! O:

Bah, seeyou soon in Singapore!

No comments: